e mërkurë, 12 shtator 2007

Update into our world





I am a slacker blogger I know. Life has gotten busy and I have neglected all of you. So sorry. Here is an update into our lives:

Gaven: He is doing great. Going to school and trying to learn it isn't socially acceptable to kick our friends. As you can see from the picture he is learning to develop his own fashion sense.

Caitlin: Miss Cait is having a little more of a struggle. Between teething, having the Fifth Disease, and losing a pound, she has been feeling a little under the weather. She was diagnosed this week as being speech delayed. She starts speech therapy next week at Baylor University and this should help with her aggression (in the picture above she is not praising Jesus, these were taken in the middle of a fit). She is on thin ice at her daycare because of biting. BUT we are going to persevere. She is a sweet, smart girl, who when she learns to communicate correctly will take the world by storm.

Me: I am coping with all the above. I have started selling Mary Kay (please see me for all your beauty needs) on top of working a full time job and most importantly being a full time mommy.

Thanks for everyone who has asked for an update. We are loved.

3 komente:

shane tha...

Hey! Those are some beautiful kids. Miss Cait will get better and the tantrums will eventually subside cuz she loves her daddy. Gaven sure looks like me! Lucky kid!

Tam tha...

Crystal - it is good to get an update! And yes, I agree too, stunning kiddos! You sound like such a sweet mama! How old is Caitilin? Did I spell her name right?

Kota, my son, is fine - as far as the x-ray goes. Lungs are clear. Might be allergies...thanks for asking :)

Again, it's good to see you back! But don't apologize...it's YOUR life and YOUR blog - let it roll how it's gonna roll ;) Although I was worried about you :)

Crystal tha...

It is Caitlin. That is wonderful about your son. He is a cutie.