e premte, 14 shtator 2007

Even More Updated

I should have saved the update for today. Yesterday, I am sitting at my desk, working along when I receive the phone call. The phone call that says, "Yes, you need to come get your daughter because we are done with her." Done with her? What exactly does that mean. It means when you pull up to the daycare door they have all her stuff waiting for you at the door. Apparently she bit again and instead of any warning they decided they were done and told me she was no longer welcome. If I sound a bit sarcastic it is because I spent more of yesterday crying and being angry. My sweet baby girl was asked to leave daycare without any warning whatsoever. Yesterday after I had to take a day off work, she and I drove around and looked at daycares. Apparently the place I was going was way cheaper than any others in town. The thought of uprooting her brother who takes forever to settle into a place and getting her settled again just broken my heart. Not to mention the money side of it.

This morning is a new day. I found a daycare close by that happens to have a teacher who is working with speech delay children for Caitlin's class. Gaven's class is smaller and will only have children his age opposed to having two different ages in one class. This morning I left them without any tears. Always a plus.

Prayer Points:

1. Caitlin's biting will cease this instant.
2. Both children will adjust quickly. I have a peace about this daycare and if it isn't the one, I ask that the Lord shut the door quickly and completely.
3. That the extra $240 would become available to cover the cost.

(See I was even too traumatized to put up a cute picture). :)

7 komente:

Brian and Becca tha...

we are praying for you. i know that kind of change is hard for all of you and it is especially hard to see your baby girl not welcome. i think it's horrible and that it's not right that they didn't give you any warning. you are a GREAT mommy and caitlin is so precious. keep smiling, everything is going to turn out great. we will continue to keep you in our prayers :)

Tam tha...

Maybe this was Gods way of getting them into a better daycare? I'm sorry you're having to go through this right now...

Unknown tha...

Ohhh you poor thing! I am praying for you and the kids. I feel like Tam....maybe there is a bigger reason for this.

Crystal tha...

I agree. The kids are in a better situation. I am believing for the money. Something I have never done before. Thanks for checking up on us.

Tam tha...

Hope you're well! How's daycare going?

Crystal tha...

We have been sick all week but they are doing well. I will update but things seem to be going better, if we can just get well.

Tam tha...

Hey, just checkin in on ya! Are you all healthy yet?