e premte, 24 gusht 2007

Three Days





Three days is all it took for a discipline note to be sent home from pre-school. My sweet princess baby had bitten not one but two children at school. Thankfully one was her brother, but the other was a child from church (Thank you Short family for not being upset). As you can see she is just as sweet as can be but when she gets upset the teeth come out. Not really sure what we are going to do at this point because this has been a problem for a few months. Any suggestions to make my sweet girl stop taking a bite out of people??

3 komente:

Tam tha...

eeks! i hesitate sharing this one...but it worked for ME! no one call child protective services please =o

when my daughter was 4 or 5 and my son was 2 she bit him hard on the arm one night on our way out to church, naturally. i stood there and thought...well i could yell at her, spank her or ignore it while little man is dropping crocodile tears all over fresh teeth marks on his little arm. then it hit me...miss princess needs to know what that feels like. does brother bite her back? of course not! do I bite her? not even close. so i took my little angels arm, opened her precious little mouth, inserted arm and made HER bite down! it's true! i'm sorry! she even left teeth marks and cried! she got it immediately! she never bit again. might sound horrible but atleast she wasn't biting someone else and she learned how it felt for others when she bit them cuz SHE just bit herself.

disclaimer:
i am not held responsible if you try this and it doesn't work or if people look at you funny ;)

Unknown tha...

Well.....my son bit me once.

And well.....I bit him back.


Bad parenting skills? Maybe

Solved the problem? Heck yeah! =)

End of story.

Tam tha...

Crystal??????? Where r-r-r-r-r-r-r

u-u-u-u-u-u-u????????